Our Start to Finish Service
It is Absolute’s aim to make the process of owning a solar PV system as easy and professional as possible. After all, a large proportion of our business comes from recommendation from satisfied customers. From our initial advisor’s visit through to satisfied installation and system presentation we take care of you.
START TO FINISH SERVICE STEP BY STEP OVERVIEW
- One of our experienced, fully trained sales surveyors will come to your home and advise on the suitability of your property for a solar PV system. They will use our state of the art software system to calculate the amount of energy your system will produce
- Our EPC surveyor will advise the potential energy savings of fitting a solar PV system and any further recommended measures to improve your energy efficiency rating
- PV system components are ordered and our operations team will contact you to organise an installation date
- One of our trusted scaffolding suppliers will come to your home 1-2 days before your installation date to erect the access for our fitters
- Our experienced fitting team will usually mount your top quality PV panels within a day dependant on the size of your system.
- While your panels are being fitted our qualified electrical team will install your inverter and connect this to your consumer unit (fuse box) making your system ready for use
- Once customer has notified their utility company, Absolute will help complete all necessary paperwork
- Any problems or queries - our Operations Dept. will sort them for you!
- Once your system has been installed this is covered by our 10 year parts and labour guarantee